Monstercat Products User Suggestions
ex: 10% coupon code + another 10% coupon code = 20% off etc etc
If they would do that, then the second 10% would apply to the remaining 90%, which means 10% + 10% = 19%
0 / 500
When submitting your email with a suggestion, heres our policy on what we do with the email.
We use your email to
Your email is never displayed to other users. Monstercat Products staff will be able to see your email address.
* Comments and upvotes from this suggestion will be moved to another suggestion.
You cannot undo changes once theyre done.
Edit the selected suggestion and create a new one.